Heat shrinkable technology coatings.
Coating technologies based on heat shrink force, able to provide long-term protection against corrosion combined with high mechanical resistance performance. Heat shrinkable products consist of a irradiated cross-linked polyolefin backing, combined with a hot melt or pressure sensitive adhesive. Furthermore, they are compatible with all factory applied mainline coatings.
Features and benefits:
- Available in various thicknesses and adaptable to any pipe diameter.
- Excellent resistance to cathodic disbondment, hot water immersion, thermal aging and soil stress.
- Two-layer and three-layer wraparound sleeves (with and without primer) also available in “Uni-sleeve” construction (with pre-attached closure patch).
- Direct installation on steel for two-layer sleeves (primer-less).
- Backing provided with thermal “permanent change” indicator (Dimpled pattern) that disappears with proper heat application during shrinkage. The evidence of permanent change guarantees an immediate and long-term verification of the correct installation.
- Combination of excellent performance, competitive costs and ease of installation.
Technical advice and tailor-made solutions for your project
OIL & GAS MIDSTREAM PIPELINES (GASD COMPLIANT)
Protective coating solutions for gas and oil pipelines with large diameters and related field joints, elbows, fittings and special pieces, operating even at high temperatures and in any environmental conditions. Suitable for both onshore and offshore transport pipelines.
GAS AND WATER DISTRIBUTION PIPELINES
Protective coating solutions for gas and water pipelines with small diameters and related field joints, elbows, fittings and special pieces, operating even at high temperatures and in any environmental conditions. Suitable for underground and above ground pipelines, both for new construction, rehabilitation of existing ones, and operations during service.
DISTRICT HEATING AND DISTRICT COOLING
Complete joints, waterstops and accessories. A range of products for sealing and thermal protection of pre-insulated pipes, including insulation refurbishment.
PUBLIC LIGHTING POLES AND BRIDGE FORESTAYS
Heat shrinkable sleeves for corrosion protection at the pole base of public lighting, power lines, traffic lights and warning signs. The same solution also perfectly fits for bridge forestay’s cable anchors protection.
All the best heat shrink force technology
Proven in-service performance. Resistance to cathodic disbondment, hot water immersion, thermal aging and environmental stress.