Two-part, solvent-free liquid epoxy resin coatings.
Epoxy coatings with 100% solids content, free of volatile organic components and without isocyanates. Used for new construction and rehabilitation, directional drilling, girth welds, elbows, fittings and special pieces of pipelines and other types of steel structures. They are designed to ensure the highest corrosion prevention and abrasion resistance performance.
- Excellent adhesion to bare steel and FBE (Fusion Bonded Epoxy) mainline coatings.
- Use as direct anti-corrosion mainline coating or as Abrasion Resistant Overcoat (ARO) with reduced thickness.
- Excellent cathodic disbondment resistance at ambient and maximum operating temperatures.
- Superior resistance to water immersion including sea water and ground water over a broad pH range.
- Industry leading mechanical properties for impact and abrasion resistance.
- Fast curing epoxy for immediate pipe backfilling.
Liquid Epoxy Coating products.
Technical advice and tailor-made solutions for your project
Industry leading mechanical properties
Excellent adhesion to bare steel and mainline coatings, cathodic disbondment resistance. High resistance to impact and ageing. Fast curing.